View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2001, 09:27 AM

i disagree with you wing...and your post is misleading

Hi Wing

after actually going to the website....i must say i disagree with you.

In your post you write

In Taiwan, the Council of Agriculture (COA) imposed that, starting on June 1, 2001 all dogs over 23 Kg, no matter what breeds they are, has to wear muzzles when they are in the public, because they are "dangerous". This is unfair to the dogs!

but when i actually go to the site I read

In Taiwan, the Council of Agriculture (COA) imposed that, starting on June 1, 2001 all dogs over 23 Kg or dogs with the RECORD OF ATTACKING people/animals has to wear muzzles when they are in the public.

I gotta say...if a dog bit my kid I would freak out...but if a dog who has a history of biting, bit my kid I would scream bloody murder.

I agree with the muzzle rule for dogs with bad histories. AND in my opinion MOST times a dog bites another dog or person it is because the dog has had LOUSY OR NO TRAINING from its owner.
If the owner doesn't have enough sense to bring an agressive dog for training, and then lets it snap at people, or pets...then what are you going to do? let that dog roam free with a moron for an owner? I think not. I say muzzle that dog.

Good for the Taiwanese!!!

Ophelia