View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Lucy's daddy

You guys will like this:

I'm going to meet the lady behind these muffins as she lives a few blocks away from me! I bought the pre-made muffins from Ryan's Pet Foods and the people there were absolutely great. They showed me exactly how to make my own muffins, how to shape them to my dog's liking and how to change the mixture once in a while. They were pretty enthusiastic about this product and recommended it over their most expensive canned products. They said if everyone in the world took the time to make these simple yet rich muffins, big corporates like IAMS would have to pack their bags and leave the market for good.

From what I understood there really is nothing complicated to making these muffins. I'm a 24 year old guy who has never even tried to cook and to me making these muffins is easier than going to the store and buying the pre-made ones!

The girl at Ryan's Pet Foods was one sweet and pet-loving person who took the time to explain how to make the muffins and where to buy the ingredients in order to make the process super-economical. She never promoted their own stuff and actually recommended different grocery stores for the ingredients. The good thing is at Ryan's they don't charge a penny extra for the pre-made muffins or the mixture. They charge exactly what it costs to order directly from Canine. I like that.

Also, you don't have to stick with exactly what's in the muffins. you can add or alter the ingredients to your dog's needs and never worry about a thing.

To be honest, after reading stories about different dog foods out there and the ongoing war about dog-foods I have lost trust in all big corporates. I don't care if there are laws and rules that prevent corporates from faking the ingredients inside their food by putting misleading percentages on the packaging, but I still go by the old rule of thumb "If I don't see it, I don't believe it"

Now, I'm not one of those people who makes a huge fuss about every little thing a dog eats, but if I'm paying money for it, it's gotta be worth it, and to me these muffins are worth every penny(especially if you make them yourself).

I'm one of the laziest people when it comes to kitchen work, but I'm hoping my lazy ass will follow my mind so I can make these things at home!

Good luck everyone. If Lucy continues to like the food and she stays healthy, I'm gonna be a strong advocate of Canine Life LTD since they are a local company from Burlington(where I live) and I'm always a fan of underdogs!