Thread: Zoe update
View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

no, she is still on anti-botics until friday. Which reminds me, should I get the bloodwork done on friday or should I wait for the meds to clear her system? She is scheduled for 2 pills at 10am on friday, that will be the last of the meds.

I look up dog sprains, and her foot looks just like the pics do when they show hyperextension, the one leg leans back at the dew claw, can't remember the name (campar???). There will be no walk today, or the next few days, although she is sleeping lots with the meds anyway. She probably will be a little high strung at no excercise, but oh well it is for her own good.

Now I am getting worked up about her going in for bloodwork. I know they are going to have to muzzle her.

I didn't tell the story about her last visit when I asked the vet to look for earmites. Zoe had already jumped off the table when I remembered that because Dexter came to us infested with ear mites, that I should have her ears looked at. I bent down to pick her up and put her on the table and the vet said "no, I can look at her ears down there" I started to say I would feel more comfortable with her on the table when he leaned over top of her to look in her ear. I had a split second to grab her face, I saw the "cow eye" with the side tilted head......OMG!!! What ticks me off is that they have her listed as vicious on her file..........uhhh duhhh........now bloodwork.....yeah I will be present for that, no bringing her into a room without me.
3+ cats......Surround sound