View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:12 PM

I've been trying all the cats on the Wellness food for the past week and they all seem to like it, but Fluff seems to be going even looser.

He seems to have a lot of trouble going. I've watched him and he really seems to be pushing hard when he goes and when it does finally come out, it shoots out loudly and splatters all over. He did go a few days without getting any on himself, but the last two days his tail was covered.

I guess we'll have to try going back to the "cheap" food since it never bothered him as much as this new stuff.

My mother told me that the last time they took him to the vet, the vet said if the pumpkin didn't work the only choices were expensive surgery (which probably would not work anyway, he might not even live through it) or putting him down.

I don't want to have to lose him. I just wish I knew why he was dragging his tail around (he rarely raises it anymore). The loose stool has been going on for as long as I've had him, so I'd given up on fixing that, if I could just keep him from putting his tail between his legs when he goes or dragging it through the stool afterwards everything would be fine.