View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:16 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahGrey View Post
Aww...shucks..thanks guys..

Chico: Did the landlord every fix the roof? I know we have met many times, either rescuing a domestic or wildife. I remember that day with the squirrels. The guy didn't want to hurt them, however i had to tell him that I need to check the trap that he set the night before.

Benmax: lol, yes my facebook page is dedicated to animal welfare. While I miss my work as an Animal Protection Officer, It is because of my APO job, where I became interested more in wildlife and conserving them, and as hard as it was to quit my beloved APO job, i decided to go back to school and take a Fish and Wildlife Conservation Technician program. This fall I will be finishing my last year. I am particular interested in Ducks Unlimited, and working as a waterfowl Technician and Wetland conservation. Considering all of the diverse species that need wetlands to thrive...I am also interested in becoming a conservation officer/federal wildlife officer as well though..
Very impressive NoahGrey. You are a true animal advocate. I am proud to know you.