View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM

LOL! There are lots for sale that the moment but if you are looking for acreage look just outside of Moncton as I think Moncton/Dieppe area have some expensive property taxes and make sure to check into the dog ordinance for the area as I know there was some new ones just put in place. There are some small communities just outside of Moncton that aren't more then a 10-15 minute drive that will greatly decrease your taxes but will also allow you to get your acreage for your kennel. MLS is a great site to look at for housing to see what is available in the area.

It is a great city and has one of the best growth rates in Canada. Brush up on your french if you have any as we are considered a bi-lingual province Mine isn't great but the boyfriend is my translator lol.

There aren't mountains like you are used to but there are some great trails. Magnetic Hill, how could I forget about that lol! It is fun to go and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by we3beagles View Post
Not into showing or working them. All 5 are companion animals. My intention is to teach positive reinforcement training and have kennel free boarding at my acreage (when I buy it lol). I am a certified trainer and have been working with rescues in my area for 10 years so I was just wondering if there were any there that would be in need of some help. Maybe I'll start one of those down the road too.

We are so excited to be moving there! As soon as the house sells here in Calgary we are on a plane for Moncton to find jobs and buy an acreage. Fundy National Park looks amazing. We're big hikers here too being so close to the mountains and are very much lookin forward to that. I can't wait to try magnetic hill too. Everyone says it'll mess with your head.

Danae de Italica Terrae (Cane Corso) ~ 2 years
U2 de Italica Terrae (Cane Corso) ~ 4 years
Black Shadow's Sequoia ~ 16 mths
Black Shadow's Rowan ~ 16 mths
VonBrenden's Golden Cyrus (Rottweiler) ~ 8 years
Raine (Domestic Shorthair) ~ 11 years
Hi-Jinx (Domestic Shorthair) ~ 5 years

http://www.blackshadowcanecorso.com/

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
- Eleanor Roosevelt