View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 Rabbits View Post
I have a 1 year old Jack Russel and for the past 36 hours he has been getting sicker and sicker.....he started throwing up alot of white clear mucus but has moved on to throwing up blood!!!! I am quite certain that he has eaten or chewed on a poisonous to dog's plant of some type but i am really getting scared.......He has been dry heaving for about 12 hours.
Quote:
I have my animal Sciences degree and 1/2 my vet med and i wish to goodness i could get my hands on some medication but the vet here in Yorkton saskatchewan canada will not bill me and not all of us have $300.00 to walk in the door and yes, my dog is worth way more than that as part of our family he is priceless!!!!!
Quote:
he is not going into convulssions and his heart rate seems to be stable but the blood and mucas are scaring me

I agree with diamondsmom, throwing up blood would defiantly throw up warning bells.... go to the vets ASAP.. keep us posted