View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Thats really good CF I like that lol

So it looks like you're anxious to get goin on this huh huh! Well lets start then and name our story at the end of the day. Maybe it would be helpful to see how things go in the story to get an idea of the title. CF you're so smartie fartie pants!!

Here goes my addition to what CF started:

Meatloaf?? Did someone say MEATLOAF??? Cactus flower races against Lucky Rescue and Luba to the kitchen with a herd of paws trying to get there before everyone else!!

As they approach the smell becomes overwhelming. Drool is everywhere, puddles of it on the floor!! Raja slides like a baseball player right into the trash can knocking it over!! Rex and Chloe are right there behind her but it's DenDen that spots the piece of toast sticking up outta the garbage bag!!
Suddenly they're all confused!! Meatloaf or toast MEATLOAF OR TOAST ??
Which way to go??

'OH NO' thought DenDen they spotted the toast!! He makes a dive for it right under Raja's legs snatches it and begins to run down the hall.

The rest of the herd still going to the kitchen oblivious to the toast'capade going on!

DenDen runs to the door 'AH HA the DOGGIE DOOR will save me!!!!'
And ZOOOM out he goes with Raja, Chloe, Sadie and Briggs not far behind!.................