View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Random Rat Woman

Smile FOUND at Ladyburn Drive in KESWICK, ON. SUNNY IS HOME!

EDIT: I'd like to thank those who took the time to look at Sunnys pictures and/or leave a reply here. Sunny was attracted by the (very expensive) salmon we left out, I think. We have been checking the front and back doors all night and finally we WON!!
We are arranging a vet visit to make sure he is ok, but right now he's so stoned on catnip that we have had to duct tape him to the floor *grin*. We're so happy to have the little man home.

Maer

Sunny is an indoor cat, he went missing late on Friday, May 15 2009. He is approximately 2 years old, and is not wearing a collar. Sunny is an indoor cat, but he has all his claws. He is rather fond of catnip. I don't know how friendly he would be to others/strangers as everyone he knows is family or like family. Sunny has a very unusual meow, it's quite high and short, and for his first year he couldn't actually meow at all. He is an animal rescue cat and has been neutered, but as he is indoors, he has not had any shots in the past while. Sunny has very long legs and he looks almost like he has a marmalade diaper on. He also has a marmalade smudge under his chin.
My children have put up a few signs on local mailboxes, and I will be leaving a message with my vet office, which was closed by the time it sunk in that he was gone. We will be contacting all local vets and animal shelters, but as it's the long weekend nothing will happen until at least Tuesday. That's a long time. My daughter (it's her cat) has gone door to door asking local neighbours if they have seen him (she took a picture with her). She is very distressed right now - we all are. Sunny is a very important part of our family.

Last edited by Maer; May 19th, 2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: SUNNY HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!