View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
Bree does have a lot of health issues mostly digestive ones, like I said did not do ALL the research I should have before we got her, but there are a lot of friends I have that does not have any problems with their BMD's. ( in all breeds their is no ganentee that there will not be health issues)
Bree is a small Berner she weights about 80lbs

yup that's the one Archer is from, she is in mt tremblant.and they do get to be big beasts. Arch is now 120lbs as of last month ( have to weigh him again)
I also know of 2 in the ontario area. Ginger Archie's sister lives in the ontario area ( would have to check out the exact location.
here is a pic of Arch

Attachment 61212

and here is Bree

Attachment 61213

OMG!!!!! Breeze, you have my dream pups! They are soooo beautiful!!!! Thanks for the pics, love them I sent the breeder in Tremblant an email to inquire more, hoping to hear back soon, maybe take a ride up. Did you visit many times before making you decision? Did you have a preference male or female with Archie? I think females stay alittle smaller, so that might be a consideration.

Happy cats; We have had 2 rescues in the past, and neither worked out. They weren't from shelters, but through word of mouth. One had been so badly abused that he did not survive, and One even attacked a child in our neighbourhood, it was horrific! We are very cautious now, and still tramatized by that incident. We adored that dog, and he was wonderful with our children, we never saw it coming. We were heart broken It has taken a long time to get to where we might be ready for another dog.
So, we want a pure bred that we can train and have a good temperment history. I did look into rescue, but find with large dogs they are hesitant to give them to a family with 3 children, unless they have been raised with children. I have been looking at the purebred rescue sites too!