Thread: No More Biking
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Formerly known as Grover4

No More Biking

No biking for a while anyway, poor Spencer sliced his foot and is now limping on it. When we got back tonight he was fine so I washed the car. When I was done washing the car, I noticed that he was limping, I took a look at it and sure enough, he has a pretty big cut on the big pad on his back left paw. In we came and soaked his foot in some epsom salts to clean it all up and then I put some Penaten on it and bandaged it up. I only want to keep it on until morning just to help make sure it stays clean when he goes out tonight and to help keep the cream on it for a bit. What do you know, as soon as he was all bandaged up, he started running around the house like a moron. I now have him leashed to me and am making him rest it. I don't get it, he always cuts his feet and Sydney never does. It's probably because he is always trying to pull and she just runs or walks along side me.

So anyway, that was our excitement for tonight.