View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:42 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
14+ the kitchen looks wonderful. You did a great job on the tile floor. Are you concerned that these tiles may crack or the grout may crack if the house shifts at all? It looks beautiful. Um, I'm glad the mouse got out safely and you've plugged the hole. I've not had mouse issues since we found our entry hole last year now, so hopefully it stays that way. I don't have kitties to show me where they are and the dogs don't care at all. Meant to say that Sammy looks like she seems a mouse under the hutch!
DD - the flooring is not ceramic tiles. It is actually strips of a heavy vinyl tile called Allure tiling. Aslan had mentioned it in another thread when I said I was looking for a flooring that would last. I talked to my hubby about it and he laughed because he had it up on his computer and had been reading about it. In this house I could never use ceramic. I wish. Maybe if I ever get that new house on the hill. This floor is guaranteed for 25 years. It was not the easiest to get down seeing as the seams have to be so precise but it came out not too bad. It is a floating floor that is glued to each other piece.

Sammy walks that way a lot lately. I think it has something to do with her sore hips.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!