View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Location: small, decrepit-but improving!-farm in Southern Ontario
Talking

Hmmm, '14+k's'...maybe feral carers like us all have the Fat Finger Curse; I've wiped out more than one terribly amusing/unique post after a long typing session by hitting the wrong bleeping button . I usually weep in that case, as opposed to my more common response of shrieking-simply because I'm too tired by this point .

It does sound like we live in parallel universes, filled with challenging feral dramas: the crates and cages/the myriad cat toys and play/cave boxes/perhaps a livetrap or two/mountains of cat found...and of course, numerous cats/kittens. I was always a critter person with an obsession with horses and ponies; somehow I morphed into Cat Chick (just so long as I don't eventually end up living in some REALLY decrepit house with too many felines to count, and a tiny pension cheque ).

Gotta love those kitten pics above, with the mega-ahhhhh factor. Tootoo cute for words. I only learned how to post pics because of the [kind!] pressure of the BB members to "get some pictures for us"! ...We'll definitely have to pm on matters feral; like you, I've been lucky enough to be able to connect with some feral folk, but I live a bit far from them, and it'd be nice to have a BB feral contact for brainstorming/therapy etc.!

p.s. glad that one more decision is not looming re: when to nab kittens...see, things do just develop on their own, to some extent!

Last edited by kashtin's kin; May 10th, 2008 at 12:17 PM.