View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM

I know in an odd way you found comfort in the vet's words that it isn't near time. It is coming, but not now, so that is good. Sorry about the new symptom. It is wonderful Raggs is still eating well.

From the photo (handsome face BTW) it looked like the tumor is behind his forelegs near the chest. Would it be possible to get a very large male dog belly band and wrap it around the chest with the velcro over his back? You could put sanitary pads in the band that would be soft and you could change if the place oozes. I would think you could put some medicated ointment on the pad as well. The other thing I can think of is the thundershirt. It velcros around the body and gives a gentle compression. Of course, given his spleen issues, you would probably want to consult the vet to make sure something like that is safe. I'll be thinking about ideas to protect the area and post again if I can come up with something.

Thank you for the update. I can just see Raggs and his kitty friends with their daily routines. I think of you and Raggs each day. Glad he is holding in there. You are a great momma!