View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgeurts View Post
The man suffering from post-related stress disorder and now collecting a paycheck for it gets NO sympathy from me. He had the choice to walk away, but he didn't. He describes blowing half a dogs head off with a shotgun while it was trying to run away, and another crawling out of the mass grave. He describes slitting the throats of some. This man is just as much a monster (if not more so) than those who ordered them to be killed. He should not be collecting anything as far as compensation.
Could not agree more Rgeurts! I could not believe all the hype in the media about this poor man having to endure such terrible post-related stress... are you ----ing kidding me?!?! He commited this horrific act, and now he's the victim? Sickening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
Yep...I heard about this. It really makes you wonder doesn't it? Many could have been saved if they ever even bothered reaching out to the public. It was done once and it could have been done again. Hate to say this...however if the HSUS heard about what they were planning...this would NOT have happened.
I am so sick about this I can hardly comment really.

RIP dear ones. Now you run on your own terms.

PS - where was the sled dog association? They profess that they monitor - what the heck happened? Why did they not pool in together.

For those that know my involvement with the over 100 huskies, then everyone knows that where there is a will there is a way.
This was exactly my thoughts too BenMax! Is that soo many of these animals (if not all) could have found homes, this should not have happened!

RIP poor babies. I did hear that the BCSPCA is going to be digging up the mass grave in the spring and having a proper burial.

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama