Thread: Kitty Litter
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2004, 02:55 PM
~Cat Servent~

Ya I think my next purchase will be the corn one.... just to see. We had to buy a clumping litter this last time because Fagan was having trouble with the food (we have switched back since) and was getting really runny stools, which the Cat Okay I was using is useless for. Cat Okay is great as for as smell goes, and I love that I can flush their poop, it just seems to absorb the urine... and it lasts about a month and thats with 4 cats! It just freaks me out that I can't find out what it's made out of, so I have no idea if it is toxic/non-toxic ( it actually looks like chunks of baking soda... and it comes in a yellow box, with all different languages on it... I'm pretty sure it is made by a company here in Dublin,Ontario not far from my husbands company, I thought of sending him there to get an ingredient list for it, and it is carried by Paul Mac's and I even saw it at Walmart a couple times- they no longer have it). I even wrote the company and still nothing. I'm going to try calling and I'll let ya know what I can find out. It's Pestell Pet Products.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M