View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
I guess I'm talking to the wrong people
Yep. You need to talk to people who can diagnose and treat your terminally ill dog over the internet.

Quote:
You obviously don't understand how hard of a thing all this was for me.
Imagine how hard it was for your dog.

Quote:
You people have no idea what is going on in my life right now.
Uh..no, we don't. I'm sure no else here has a life that is a bowl of cherries either but we don't leave our helpless pets to die. Want to hear my life story, and what I've been through - without letting my pets lie there and die in pain?

Quote:
I love my animals dearly and would give my life for them.
I don't think your dog wanted you to do that - easing his suffering one way or another would have been sufficient.

Quote:
I just went through the woods at 4:30am this morning trying to find my cat who I couldn't find and thought might be hurt because I could hear him meowing, but he would not come up to eat
I hope for your cat's sake he is not sick or injured. Try keeping him in or rehoming him if you can't afford a vet.

Quote:
Animal cruelty should be a word saved for people who purposly put animals through harm
Not true. Serious neglect can be just as bad as intentional abuse.

Quote:
I did everything that I could humanly do
Such as?

Quote:
None of my animals are starving like thousands that have no home at all right now
Merely keeping your animals from starvation is the barest minimal care, and is not enough.

You have options to get help for your problems. Your dog had only you to depend on.