View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:59 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
I don't know 14+ you amaze me. Well there are so many on here who amaze me actually and I bow down to you all. All you folks who do so much for the rescues and strays. It's very humbling to me. I know my husband would never let me do rescue work, he loves the dogs to pieces, but he has a very set limit. He'd boot me out if I kept bringing home strays. One day though I will find my way to do more. A few dollars here a few dollars there will have to do for now sadly. But really, hats off to you folks who do it all. I am and always will be totally in awe of you.
Aww gee shucks!! Thanks. I am very fortunate to have the space for my little gang and also to have a hubby who, while he may not support me all the time, allows me to keep on keeping on.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!