View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:27 PM

Thanks geoffh4

Wow - I have just learnt a lot.

My two boys have the same problems and I think it's my own fault (with Gizmo anyways since we have only had Tonka for six months). I coddle my dogs way to much by the sounds of it. I guess the my boyfriend is right, I am turning my boys into sucks.

I thought that taking the boys to the dog park was a good idea but after reading all this great advise I have learnt otherwise. I think I might just start taking them for more walks down by the lakeshore where it busy but wide open so that I can still keep our distance.

Thanks Geoffh4, this has helped answer a lot of questions that I didn't even know I had.

And thanks to all of the above posters who have given very well laid out instructions.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. ~Samuel Butler, Notebooks, 1912