View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2009, 10:32 PM

To Growler,

The links you sent to me are great.

One was particularly disturbing to me, which discussed introducing agents that change DNA and can lead to cancer. Howie has always been fed, locked in our downstairs bathroom, because he's basically a pig and will eat everyone else's food rather than his own. We often use odor eliminator in the bathroom without thinking that his food dish would be contaminated with the chemicals. Sometimes, I should say most times, Howie is in such a rush to eat, and instead of rinsing and cleaning his dish we've just plopped the food into it. I wonder if we've contributed to his cancer in this way? From now on, all our cats dishes will be cleaned well and we won't be using the spray because we store our dry cat food in close proximity to the bathroom.

“The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different.”—Hippocrates