View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008, 08:10 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

The only thing I can think of is to make the home page a little less "busy". It just seems to me that there are too many things going on. I know the information is needed. Is the article needed or can it be placed elsewhere with a shortcut to it shown on the main page? Or, alternately, can the article be placed in a "box". Most everything else on the page is boxed. This one thing not makes it seem a little off.
Going through the other pages I don't see much wrong with what is there.
I have to go with the others on the bright yellow banner. I would prefer a softer colour. Even a softer yellow. I realize that demographics have shown that yellow is the most noticable but could it be toned down a little?

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; October 16th, 2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Can't spell today.