View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2009, 01:10 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Your comment about the requisite hissing and growling made me wonder, though--how do you reintroduce a cat into the catuary after a vet visit? Don't the other cats get ornery?
Yep, they do. I use crates out there too. The new house has 4 of them.
A couple of days with the returning kitty in the crate so they can all sniff and get to know each other again and it works well. Last year before the new house was built the kitties stayed in the house to recover. Usually around two weeks. When I took them back out and released them there was enough room in the catuary that they had spots to go hide. Their little house has lots of hidy holes. It never took more than a day or two before everything was settled and they were all buds again. I guess I have been extremely lucky with my kitts.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!