View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2003, 02:07 PM

It is hard work owning a Pit. I found myself defending my pit to one of my neighbors (who was very ignorant and judgemental). He was telling me that no one should be allowed to own a pit. I told him it's how you raise them. I said if you raise them to be a fighting/killing dog then that's all they know. I also told him that my pit is very very good and excellent with my children, and my other dogs. He said what about your neighbors. I told him my neighbor has a small toy dog (it looks like a poodle, but it's not a poodle). And my Petie (pit bull) is good with that dog to. My Petie is the happiest dog, he loves people and other dogs.

I love all of my dogs. I don't see any problems owning a pit bull as long as you have control of your dog. Judging a dog is just like judging a person before you get to know how they are. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this.

I will always defend my pit bull. I remember at one time when they gave German Shepards a bad name. I also have a German Shepard.

As you can see I'm still having problems posting my pictures on here. I'll get it sooner or later. As soon as I do I will post a picture of my mix. I think he's a pit bull also but he's much bigger then my Petie (pit bull). My mix is the size of my German Shepard.