Thread: kitty neutering
View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2010, 09:59 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

The rescue I work through is six months. Before that they call it microscopic surgery. Another vet I've used says 2 pounds. It really varies greatly from vet to vet. Personally I wait till six months for all of the ones I've had done.
Has Gizmo got a couple of stuffed toys (our size, not his) that you can give him when he starts using your hand/arm to play roughly? That may be enough to divert his attention. He really is just being a bratty boy. I have a few of them myself right now.
The other way of course for him to not use you for his personal play toy is to get him a playmate. That way they will be busy playing with each other and will leave you alone.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!