View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2005, 09:28 PM

Out of lurking...

I'm not really new here, I've just been lurking for the most part. I've probably introduced myself before but I'm sure it's been at least a year since I've posted anything so I thought I'd do it again.
My name is Jenny...I'm married with 2 young daughters. I'm currently on maternity leave from work (until September) but I have worked at a humane society for the past 15 years, being the manager for the last 3.
My pets are:
Jasmine - 10 year old American pit bull terrier (shelter adoptee).
Riley - 2 1/2 year old pit bull mix (I rescued his pregnant Mother, turned her over to rescue, and then adopted him).
Tequila - 5 month old chihuahua who is a whopping 2lbs (I traded some large parrot cages for her from a byb who was planning on taking her to a petstore but couldn't when they found out she had a large inguinal hernia).
Izzy&Bella - a crazy pair of button quail.
Fluffy - my 5 year olds teddybear hamster who is surprisingly friendly.
Sunny - a 15 year old thoroughbred/hanoverian mare that I co-own and board with a good friend of mine.
And Fish galore!!!
COMING SOON: An adorable baby puglet who will be shown in the future.
FOSTER PETS: Currently a 3 yaer old chocolate lab named Molly who will be looking for a home after she is spayed.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here...I always enjoy reading the posts, but have found it hard in the past to reply. Hopefully that will change and I'll be able to contribute more to the forum.

Jenny