View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2004, 12:19 AM
Senior Contributor

real facts?

I agree with Schwinn we do need to give statistics and numbers people respond to that and cannot argue with numbers(well I guess it depends where you get them LOL) anyway I was thinking... You know the most recent attack on the man walking his friends 2 pits(the one who started all this BSL crap!!) anyway He happens to be known to the police(aka drug dealer) and I have heard from a friend of a friend ( I know that sounds dumb but its true ) that he had trained his dogs to kill BECAUSE people were trying to kill him, and on that fateful night when his friend was walking the dogs he apparently had one of the dogs in a head lock and the other dog attacket. ANYWAY as I was saying about thinking lol maybe if we somehow found this guy who owned the dogs and got him to tell what REALLY happend about the training and stuff possibly it might look good on NORMAL peoples behalf and show that it is the people who train there dogs in such foolish ways that are the problem, and possibley find someone who can look into ALL the other cases or at least most recent and find out the REAL story behind the attack?!?!? Humm just a thoght I dont nkow how plosibul it is. sorry about the spelling its late and im on a sugar rush happy halloween