View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2005, 08:36 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

my two cats have been more than hospitable to the new puppy. there have been a few swats but they have never used their claws. i was sure to also include the cats in the "order of the pack" when i brought the dog home. i eat, the cats eat and then the dog eats. the cats actually tease the dog on the stairs....they come right down in front of her and groom without a care in the world. it is too funny when we play fetch because zoe will offer the ball or toy to the cat and sit there tail wagging while the cat sits there with that you have got to be kidding me look on their faces. even at night when the cats are up and at play zoe doesn't bark or whine....just snores away. zoe just turned eight months old and the reason for being a handful is the ENERGY!!!! i have been a cat owner for most of my life and they actually let u have a cup of coffee when u wake up....not so with zoe it is always bounce bounce bounce. it is a total different experience but i wouldn't trade it for the world. big brown eyes filled with love all day and then the warm cuddly cats when u just want to sit around......i have got it made oh and in being a new member i don't know how to add a picture could u help me out

Last edited by dogcatharmony; March 3rd, 2005 at 08:38 PM. Reason: need to add a question