View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2010, 12:57 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I have been lucky so far to avoid the allergy bug with my pets. But I was wondering if you knew or could find some hunters for venison or someone who raised rabbits for food in your area. If you can they may be willing to make a deal with you for a good price. Hopefully you can find something that will help your pup. I can see you said you were a vegetarian. I suppose that maybe isn't a good option for you?
As for finding presents from kitties in your yard - could you explain your situation to your neighbours. Maybe they would be willing to keep their cats indoors (unlikely ) or at least watch to keep them out of your yard. One thing you may want to try is to (don't laugh) pee in a cup and spread it in the areas the cats leave their droppings. Most cats don't like the smell of human urine and will avoid that area.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; April 25th, 2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: forgot to put in venison.