View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2004, 10:19 AM

I would love to keep them together, but unfortunately my mother hasn't gotten hers into the vet yet (not until this friday) so she still is dealing with the fleas and the deworming stuff.
Her stools are slightly wet/formed, but she has calmed down alot. She's really started playing and venturing. But boy is she demanding. She is headstrong and wants what she wants. She is less timid and seems to be getting slightly more independant. But she still doesn't know (like a small child) when it's time to go potty. She is going more on her own, but if we are home and notice that she hasn't gone in a while then we take her and put her in her box, then she will go. She's stopping whining so much and is starting to eat and drink her food on her own without us having to take her to her bowl.

Funny how much she has improved and changed in the last week.

I called the vet just to double check and he said as long as she is drinking and very active with no fever to leave her on the food for another week since it's starting to form a bit. (just in case it was from stress, worms, etc) If the stool doesn't harden by this weekend then to change her. Thanks for all the help and input, I appreciate it greatly.

P.S. I tried the rice water and she loves it.