Thread: "Snob Park"
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Senior Contributor

OMG, I'm sooo glad it wasn't just me Sarah.....LOL...I thought they hated ME and not my dog!!! LMAO!!!

Gazoo, Snob Park is on the corner of McKnight and 68th St. NE, it's fenced off for land development, but people use it for now as an offleash area. It's in Falconridge area, across from an Esso and Coral Springs plaza.

Well Sarah, I think you, me and Heinz57 should meet at Snob Park and start our "own" exclusive members only club!!! LOL

I too like going to Nose HIll and Southland, and in the summer, we'll spend most of our time at Southland because of the river!!

If Brick didn't LOVE to run so much, I would have given up on dog parks after this!!

BUT......... Badger Park is wicked - it is off of 32nd Ave. and 68th St. Take 32nd until the road stops (goes into residential) but people park on the road there, and walk in (it looks like a service road of some sort), you can see trees and a bluff area about 500 yards away, and someone has spray painted "Badger Park" on a big sign. It is part of a farmers field and he allows people to walk their dogs there amongst the trees - it was a really nice walk actually, and closer than Snob Park!

Maybe we should meet there on Sat. (I can't Sunday, but Sat. would be good!!) What do ya think???? Any takers??
1 very mean tiger barb (who killed all of our other fish)
3 leopard geckos - Dave, Jenn & Jane (gone back to their original owner)

GONE TO CRITTER HEAVEN:
1 house gecko - George (RIP)
2 giant african land snailS - Kaimah (RIP) & Kamau (RIP)
2 baby african land snails - Tiny & Pokey (RIP)
1 Veiled Chameleon - Chip (RIP)