Thread: Cat Boarding
View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:04 PM

Hi! In my opinion, taking your cat from your home and leaving him some where else will be much more stress on him then leaving him at home and perhaps he will feel even more abandoned if you just drop him off at a place he has never been and with people he does not know. If you are uncomfortable with leaving him for 3 days, do you not have a friend that can pop in each day and spend some time with him and feed him? I don't have cats now but in the past, I have left my cats for 2 days and they were just fine. Cats are independent, I don't think 3 days will cause too much stress. If you leave lots of food, and lots of fresh water (I left so many bowls of water and food just to be safe) I am sure he will be just fine. As I said, taking him from his home sounds like it would be more stressful then leaving him in his own home. Oh one more thing, do you live in an apartment or house? Just asking because I wouldn't leave him locked up in a hot apartment for 3 days could get very hot in there. (unless your on a upper floor and can leave some windows open for him). Good luck, have a great weekend!