View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Blue eyed funny farm

I read through all the comments on that link. It went from "kill all tzu's" to "blame the victim" to "its the elderly womans fault" to.... sheesh

Little dogs can be quite aggressive, its cute right? I can't begin to tell of how many times small dogs have had me cornered in peoples yards lunging and the whole 9 yards. Many people baby small dogs causing more problems,
Now, the woman who is now missing the tip of her nose, clearly had no buisness leaning in towards the dog face first like that. Now, she see's potential for $$$ over her stupidity.
The elderly woman should not have had the dog in the store, but the store should be enforcing their policy and not allowing any dogs in the store.
There are just so many factors that lead up to the events of that day. all in all though it seems to boil down to poor judgement all around. If you ask me the Shih tzu was set up to fail, and fail it did. Its not the dog, the owner or the "victims" fault IMO, but it is the dog, the owner and the "victims" fault in a way. All 3 of them aided in the events of that day in their own way, sadly, the dog is always the loser in cases like these.