View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2008, 02:35 PM

Unhappy We are desperately looking for our Cat, Cookie! :(

On Saturday June 21st, 2008 our Cat ran into the Forest on the Cool Breeze Camping Ground in the Lacolle, QC area close to the Canada/US border. He was being babysat while my boyfriend and I where on vacation outside of the Country. He has been missing now for 3 days and there have been no sightings of him yet. My boyfriend and I drove down there first thing this morning and looked for him for 4 hours but we couldn't find him. Everyone on the Camping Ground is keeping an eye out for him, but he is a cat who doesn't approach people other then my boyfriend and I. He is a very weary cat. He is in a completely strange area as we live in Chateaguay almost 45 mins drive away. The Camping Ground is on 70 acres of land and we are not sure if he is still there or went wandering off in another direction that took him to a more residential area. The lady looking after him put him on a leash and his collar broke free so now he is wandering around withour a collar for identification.

He is a Male tabby cat who is almost 5 years old. He is a light ginger/blond and white cat and is fairly big. He looks like he is wearing white socks on each foot and is all white on his belly. He has Amber eyes and a pink nose and very long white whiskers. On his head he has two very light grey patches (quite small patches) and I think one under his chin too.

We are extremely worried about him and we desperately want him back with our family.

Thank you so much from two very sad and worried cat owners.

Last edited by Giggles2080; June 24th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.