View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Administrator

Dear Connie,

Myasthenia Gravis is a serious disease. I often see diseases that have been diagnosed and the conventional treatment prescribed does not often achieve what we consider a return to “normal “ health. There are a number of referral centers for pets across North America. You may ask your vet for a referral to one of these that may be close by.

In treating this disease and any disease per say, I look at the whole history of the pet including any medical conditions and emotional conditions that have come up along the way and I treat with Classical Homeopathy. This method of treatment is to take into consideration all the pet’s symptoms and to decide which ones are “characteristic” to her as an individual. Once this is done, a homeopathic remedy is given in a single dose (usually) and the response to that medicine is closely monitored. You can find out more about homeopathic treatment on my website a www.hudsonplacevetclinic.com and also read “Homeopathy, Beyond Flat Earth Medicine” by Timothy Dooley MD. If it interests you to try this type of treatment, then you can arrange a consultation through my office, or go to www.theavh.org to look for a homeopathic vet nearer to you. A large number of vets including myself often do work through phone consulting as long as you have a local vet who will be able to monitor things medically.

©Michael Goldberg DVM

Michael Goldberg DVM
Hudson Place Veterinary Clinic
1300 West 73 Ave.
Vancouver, B.C. V6P 3E7
604-266-2731