View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2005, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
I am also very young and have an incredibly minimal income... I don't think that's a factor in choosing a good food... It all depends on what your priorities are, I guess. I have 2 big dogs and they both get Solid Gold Wolf King. I don't find it is any worse for my bank account than the previous food they were getting was.

And you wouldn't be paying significantly more because you would feed less. So the bag would last longer.
I will look into it then. But don't think my dogs aren't my priority, I that I treat them better than I treat myself. I never factored in the difference in calories and such so I totally forgot that the amount of food could change.

I'll definetly look into the stuff. Last time I checked the largest bag was nearly $60 in the pet store. I can't feed it to my other dog, though, because she has allergies. Her food is really good, though. No by-products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
And yes, regular puppy food can cause large breeds to grow too quickly, but that is why they make large breed puppy food.
My boss said the large breed puppy food still isn't very good, and I will go by what she says.