View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2010, 09:00 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Well, it seems this challenge has a lot of support. I sincerely thank all of the members who expressed support. Through remembering there is healing.
May I please be the first to post pics? Believe me, going through my pictures to find some of kitties that were a very important part of my life was painful. Even now I am choked up.
But this thread does not have to be a sad one. We can celebrate their lives and rejoice in the fact we got to share it with them; no matter for how long.

Bandit - my sweet little baby who loved to lie beside me at the computer and sleep. I adopted him to a new home early November of 2008. In January I was told the very distressing news that he had been pts on Christmas Eve. I often wonder what his outcome would have been had I not let him go. baby
Name:  100_3322.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  57.8 KB
And my Brownie boy. That marvelous nose of his earned him his name. I lost him this past April to liver disease. He was not quite 3. He was, as the vets called him, the mystery cat. No reason found for his liver issues. I tried for a long time to "make him better". I couldn't.
This picture was actually a malfunction on my camera but I like the effect. It looks like he is looking down at me from above.
Name:  100_0477.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  44.5 KB
One of my favourite memories of my sweetie. He loved that chair in the Catuary.
Name:  100_0098.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  65.6 KB
I am still looking for one of Li'l Momma. I know I have a few of her. Not many. She was a very fast little feral.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; October 1st, 2010 at 01:23 PM.