View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2004, 10:27 AM

Amazing Golden Grace Honors 9/11

I got in trouble yesterday, never managing to change out of my pj's and get that errand done with my husband. It all started when I received the most heartfelt post from a Canadian firefighter asking for my help. I wound up taking an incredible journey. And, more thanks than I really deserved was relayed in the following message:

"We are truly speechless. Me and mom are sitting here crying. The page you created, all the work you did, I am soooo (we are) deeply moved. And the music you chose, that's the woman you talked about. I love it. Send your husband our apologies, but let him know you made the Muraglia family a happy one tonight in the midst of a very emotional year."

Now, that I've totally confused you, you will need to come and learn about the firefighter's letter and my wonderful journey. Just get on over to http://landofpuregold.com/amazinggrace.htm and you will learn how a Golden girl named Gracie helped a very special artist to create a piece of art that does much honor to 9/11.

Goldenly,
Rochelle

Rochelle Lesser, C.A.S. NCSP
School Psychologist, Therapist and Consultant
Millersville Psychological Services, Millersville, MD