View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:42 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
I was thinking of one with Lucky, Penny, and Ava in our yard early this summer. I think in black and white would be cool...but really huge so you have to step back to take a good look at it...it would be awesome if it took up at least half the living room wall. Then I'd like some more of all the dogs that have come through our home...sorta like a pet wall but I don't want framed photos...just something a little different... I have weird taste . That's why our walls are bare .

Were you any good at it Hazel ?
Not really

That being said, though, have you thought of a mural on the wall? Remember those patterns I made that meg's Dad scroll sawed? How about a pattern like that -- black and white, transferred to your wall. Paint in the dark areas and leave the wall color for the light areas. It would be pretty easy

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."