View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Owned by goldens

Solid Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meb999
The good pet-food store on the south shore just started carrying Solid Gold. I'm switching Buster to the Wolf King (hopefully he'll do better on that than Wellness....) Buster's got a really sensitive tummy, I'm hoping I won't have too many problems with the switch
Should I gradually change him over (mixing the Wolf King with Wellness) or, seeing as how he's not digesting the Wellness very well, just switch over...maybe fast him for a day before the switch.... ???
Which store is this? The only place on the south shore that has carried it was Canin Felin and the last time I was there (granted it was about a year ago) they told me they weren't going to carry it anymore because of low demand. Has something changed?????

Right now I am ordering it through a supplier in the U.S. Big time savings by the way but I have to pick it up. I am paying $38.00 U.S. for a 33 lb bag. With the exchange rate around 10% it costs me about $45.00 cdn a bag. The only problem is that it is out of the way and with the price of gas the savings are no longer worth it unless of course I am going that way.