View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2004, 11:24 AM

It is so interesting to read this post. Since honestly I do not know how to answer it.
I currently have an 8 week old puppy that is in need of help. In fact he is at the vet right now where they are trying to help him and me come to some decisions about treatment.
The vet feels I need to have a consult with a Pet Neurologist. Now my question is, is how much will this cost...and then if he is treatable how much will that cost and can I really afford this. Or will I spend all this money I am spending in vain????!!!
My heart is telling me I have too, because I chose to give this little guy a REAL chance at life, and to not do it I would be letting him down.
Is he in pain...no, but if he doesn't get better his condition could hurt him in the end.
He is a blind puppy, if you guys have read any of my other posts and he has some serious balance issues, plus a few other things.
He is so very smart, and gets around wonderfully. To whatch him you would never know he was blind at all, but at the same time you would wonder by his movements what is wrongbecause of his lack of balance and co-ordination.
I want to help him get better and so far we are moving quite quickly upwards in dollar signs.
I liked the idea of the BBQ fundraiser and believe me if I do find that he does have a chance I will do all in my power to raise the funds to help him.
But honestly when is enough, enough...I really don't know.