View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks. Yes, that's what I've decided, spay whether the kittens are still here or not, a month after nursing finishes. I really have not seen Momma Cat nurse for three weeks. I was being conservative with the two just in case they spend their time with me more in playing and I missed it.

I have not heard back from the Vet who took Patsy so I'm taking that as a good sign. She lives around the corner from me and I am invited to visit after Patsy is settled in.

Another neighbour is coming tomorrow for a look-see and a play.

The neighbour with referred aggression in her own cat, the neighbour who works in rescue, said I could put the kittens in their store front. It's this rescue's two weeks. She said they are in small cages for two weeks, stacked up with a bunch of strange cats. They get out of the cages when she is cleaning them on her stint and that's all she has time for. She says they are really stressed. I said no. If I have to keep them myself I will and I'll make it work somehow. We did have one person, a relative, walk in and instantly fall in love with the mother cat. I guess that's an option. She'd be a fantastic home.