View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2004, 02:26 PM

Hi there, I find this post very interesting and I agree that these types of legislations are not well thought out
and yes pitties get a bad rap. I own a Dal, reply and comment once and awhile. I find this list of dogs to be missing a
breed. The Dal. I find Dalmations are percieved in opposite extremes. Either people think they're just like the dogs in
the movies or absolute nutcases. I was told by the SCPA in Vancouver that Dal's are listed in the top 5 in terms of bites.
I've always been personally sensitive about this.
I've been bitten by a Chow. No fault of it's own....I was wrestling with his owner during the dog's first party that friend was having.
Anyways, with all this legislations, isn't it obvious that
breeders and not breeds are the result of banned breeds. I own a few copies of Dogs Canada and Dogs USA mags and am constantly analyzing the ads of breeders. If you notice some of the the Cane Corso, Pitt Bull and other bulldog breeds that
I've never heard of (Allapala Blue Blood?) ads, they are, to me, obviously practicing poor breeding ethics. Breeder names
like Wolfpack Security,Dogs of War (Cane Corso), Gladitor Kennels, and Mammoth Kennels (Pitties). Not only that pics are of those showing dogs with short cropped ears, dogs more ripped that Gov.Arnold, and just not normal looking dogs.
To me it is so obvious whom these dogs are being marketed to and if the Government know's what's what, well I would hope that the politicains are smart enough to see this. I hope I didn't mention any legit. breeder. My apologies.