View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2010, 11:18 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig's mom View Post

I heard the weather reports today, and I just don't know why there is so many snow storms down east? Calgary is quite warm, (it's still close to 0, and does get to -10 at night). I did always think that Ontario had losts of snow though, but not this time of year.
Stay warm, drive carefully, and I will pray that it stops!
Actually, the weather has been quite nice besides the snow. Up to +5 yesterday. Just lots of snow. Today it was wet snow so we had it coming down all day and turning the snow into heavier stuff with water underneath. Y'know, the nice heavy stuff that makes marvelous slush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
Wow The snow this year has been brutal for you guys. I hope it lets up soon!
We have gotten off easy this year. Most of the time my area has only had a couple of inches. This storm is (I hope) the one and only of the winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
You know the news is very entertaining when you guys in the south do get ice and snow though....nothing funnier for us canucks than watching cars slide one after another past a stop sign and into each other in somewhere like carolina!!!
Mean girl!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!