View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2006, 12:31 PM

Hello. I'll try to post a pic, but I'm new at the digital thing, so we'll see.

Thanks for the kind words and advice. I wish I'd known about the Amish before getting her, although she's alive now and would need a good home in any case. It never occurred to me that they would be like that! They are only about 30 minutes from here, and we've always seen them around, they're supposed to be so pious and religious! How could they do that to dogs just for money? I guess I just don't understand people.

Anyway, last night was the worst night ever. I woke up with the alarm the first 2 three-hour segments, and she was wet both times... so I started waking up every hour, and 3 out of the four times I went to her, there was a little puddle! By the morning, she hadn't drunk all night of course, so there was only a tiny bit, but she still went!

I called the vet this morning... the other symptoms that go along with a UTI she does not have, but the vet's going to see her anyway, give her her next shots and check her urine.

I'm exhausted. I'd never get rid of her, any more than you'd get rid of a colicky baby, but it's sure getting more and more upsetting as the days go by... I don't know what I'll do if there's nothing medically wrong with her!