View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2007, 06:29 AM

Luba thank u very much for the research u have done for me u are right Can west is where he is going the referral ws faxed today. I am going to borrow the money. Hearing that my dog might die at the vet is a horrible thought he is seeing a neurologist and I am in complete agony tonight now 3:20 am worrying if he is ok.. I am going to call them Can West first thing in the morning I love my dog and I am doing what I can right now I will have an answer asap. There is no 24 hour care except can west but the vet assured me he is ok where he is. I know he is probably terrified I spent hours today with him as I mentioned I am not abandoning him he is my best friend..I am praying that it is not a back problem in my heart I don't feel this is it for himthis vet is highly respected trust me. I understand what u said about the fact we think leaving him in a vet is not something we should just assume is ok, however the condition he is in he needs their care. If he was home he would not be comfortable. I am dealing with this on Monday he will see a neurologist. I have a question Coonhound disease maybe what he has, as we have a racoon problem and he may have been in contact with racoons as they are always on our porch or in the backyard.. do u know anything about this? I will be talking to the vet tomorow. I am beside myself cant stop crying my dog does not deserve to die or suffer and from what I have seen they are taking good care of him, he has no control over his bowel or bladder so they are keeping him clean and warm.. I am not going to let my dog die.. I will be at the vet in a few hours again.

thank u again