View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Hi helen
My name is maria and i just move to montreal to reunite with my dauther after 16 years of separation, i am a former immigrant , so please don't mind my broken english
I was living in St.John's Newfoundland for 16 years, and i Have 3 ****-tzus for 7 years two of them i had since they was baby the third one i rescue since last year.
I am scary to loose my dogs , i spend all my savings to reunite with my dauther. i rent one apt here in montreal and the land lord toll my dauther that was ok have 3 dogs but he never wrote it so , i cannot live in the apt, i try to sublet it,but the real problem is that i am hiding myself and my 3 dogs in my dauther building wich you are not suppose to have them, now i am living like "Anne Frank;"
i have to walk with my dogs 5 :30 in morning and cannot leave the building until the next morning, it's a very bad situation once i never kill or still or even be a prisoner, i am free citizen, vote , organ donor, help SPCA in st.john's, ASPC< and Toronto human society. i cannot continous put more stress im myself and my dogs, and i cannot even foster , that's is amazing, if I will tell that to "Fidel Castro" he will laught on me, because i never hear that someone can dictate how many dogs you can have, if i can afford so be, who cares, if i was negligent fine, but my dogs are my life! it's simples that.
so, when i read you comments i decide to ask for help, because i do not know nobody here in montreal, and wich town here allow you have at least 3 dogs?
please , say something because i am in despair
i cannot came back to newfoundland, as i say i spend all my savings and lost my job as well, everthing to be with my dauther and my dogs as a family.
thank you so much
maria