Thread: Iams
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shae
Well, myself personally, I will stick them everywhere and anywhere I see fit Schwinn. Sorry of it bothers or irritates you but the fact that IAMS is performing these unneccessary and cruel tests on these innocent dogs and cats.....well, THAT irritates me. So, if you really want to stop activists or concerned persons from posting alerts regarding Iams, perhaps, vent at them (Iams) If they stop testing, I'll gladly stop posting.
Actually, it was just a piece of advice to anyone who wanted to further thier cause, not lose the message on those who are offended by vandalism. But hey, I guess if your part of a terrorist group like PETA, that isn't of concern. It's called respect. You don't have to respect the company, but respect the others. Because if you don't respect those you are trying to reach, they won't respect you. And then it becomes a waste of time. But it's your time, so you do what you see fit. And please post your number as well, so the tax payers in the area who have to fund the clean-up of your vandalism know where to send the bill.