View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM

This is so sad, so many homeless cats and dogs everywhere and you can see the expression on their faces, "What did I do to deserve this?" Actually, to brighten up everyone's day, (since it's mother's day and for me the most important day of the year!). Even here in Quebec there are a lot of people that care and I have met some of them. Some do just a little to help the strays, only by coming a few times a week, feeding them outside and giving them fresh water. They don't belong to a rescue group, but want to help. Others take advertising flyers around or give some money, just to help a few, because this is all they can afford. This makes me happy to know of several ladies that are on welfare and they have offered just a few $$$ to help animals. We know of their situation and would never take $$$ from them, so at least they want to foster. They don't have enough for themselves, but they want to help animals, in the little way they can. These type of people make my day and I am touched by their kindness!!!