View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM

Hey everyone,

I hope that this will explain our circumstance better.

Regarding the breeder, as simple and unfortunate as it is, we both made a mistake. Prior to sending Persia here, she was checked by a veterinarian who said she was doing fine and that she was okay to be sent off. Because of this, I was insistent on having Persia shipped. The breeder expressed concerns to me about this, but we decided to make a go anyway. I have the vet records that verify this. If anything, Persia's first vet visit is where the poor judgement has sprung from. Trust me, the breeder is helping Persia and myself out quite a lot right now. She has paid for the vet visit that took place today and is helping me to book a flight for her safe return. She is not an irresponsible breeder and both of us just made an honest mistake by rushing a process that should have taken further consideration.

I'm sure that when I return Persia to the breeder that she will be kept safe and given lots of care. I think that returning my kitten will give her a better chance at life than I could possibly provide at this point.

Jasmine (2011) you were the sweetest thing in my life. The most loyal animal I could have ever asked for. Thank you for being there with me every step of my undergraduate education.

Missy (October 2008) the most beautiful dog in the world. You carried me through my high school years and I thank you for that.