View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2006, 01:00 PM

I would love to feed raw, I hear it's pretty darn expensive though to do it correctly. I have 6 cats and 2 dogs and I work full time and take night classes so it's not an option for me, maybe in the future. For now I swap between Fromm, Innova, Wellness, Solid Gold, Nutro Ultra, Evolve and Canidae/Felidae. Every time I go to my pet store they have a new holistic brand to try so I try and switch things up to give variety to my pets. I also add a bit of canned when I can afford it. For now my cats and dogs get meat treats from our dinner. I always cook them a separate portion with no spices or sauce.

I am just happy they have good quality foods to chose from and that I can educate people to switch from their Iams to something better. People mean well, I have a friend who adores his golden and was paying for what he thought was the best (I think Techni-cal or Eukanuba) and I advised him on getting a better brand and to go to the petstore I deal with. I came over to his house months later and there sits a big bag of Wellness. I think it's great when you can help people understand what options they have to keep their animals healthy and that there are stores out there to buy good dog food besides the grocery store.

Last edited by Daisy_Mae; February 9th, 2006 at 01:03 PM.